Genre: Fighting; Sports
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 4/5/2004
3 in stock
Get ready for the fight of your life as EA SPORTS™ returns to the world of boxing with EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004. Built from the ground up to deliver all the drama and pageantry of a heavyweight title bout; EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 is the most authentic boxing experience to date; sporting a dramatic new-school attitude; a dynamic new cinematic approach; and revolutionary boxing gameplay.
EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 features Total Punch Control; a new analog control system allowing gamers to pummel their opponents with surgical precision; controlling both punch location and power to bring the hurt with style and strategy. An all-new defensive system also allows players full body control as they make a run at the title.
An all-star cast of the toughest fighters in the world including Roy Jones Jr.; Lennox Lewis; Muhammad Ali; and Sugar Ray Leonard are waiting to go toe-to-toe in the deep career mode. And of course; there’s a whole world of gamers out there ready to rumble online on EA SPORTS Nation; making every night FIGHT NIGHT.
- Total Punch Control: New analog controls give gamers precise control over their offensive and defensive arsenal. Using analog stick movement rather than digital buttons; gamers can decide what punch to throw; how hard to throw it; and where it lands with unprecedented fluidity and precision.
- Total Defensive Control: An all new analog defense system emphasizes finesse and body control. Bob; lean; duck; and weave to draw your opponent in; then lay into them—make them miss and make them pay.
- Fresh New Attitude: EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004 captures the over-the-top showmanship and excitement of a championship fight with cinematic flair. The 3D crowds react to the action in the ring and influence the judges.
- Deep Career Mode: In-depth create-a-boxer and career modes let players create themselves in the game and work their way up the ranks from chump to champ; picking up sponsors; upgrading skills; and traveling the world in pursuit of the big payday.
- Realistic Boxing Violence: Physics-based action assures no two knockdowns will ever be alike. Swollen eyes and realistic effects highlight the physical nature of the sport.
- Kings of the Ring: The biggest and baddest boxers rule the ring in EA SPORTS FIGHT NIGHT 2004. The game includes all of today’s contenders; like Roy Jones Jr.; Shane Moseley; and Lennox Lewis; plus all-time greats like Mohammad Ali; Joe Frazier; Sugar Ray Leonard; and more.
- Customizable Ring Entrances: Assemble an entourage; choose your theme music; select your pyrotechnics; and set the tone for the fight to follow. Dark and threatening or bold and boisterous? It’s your call.