Genre: Action; Shooter
Developer: Neversoft Interactive
Release Date: 11/8/2005
Set in the untamed West of the late-1800s; GUN is a free-roaming action-adventure game that takes players to a world without laws where greed; lust and murder are rampant. As Colton White; a vengeful gunslinger; players must straddle the line between good and evil as they showdown against corrupt lawmen; a murderous preacher; renegade army psychopaths; merciless outlaws and unforgiving Native Americans; while waging war on horseback; collecting bounties; and commandeering trains. Players travel through an action-packed landscape of high mountain wilderness; deserts and bustling territorial towns in an epic story of betrayal; greed and revenge.
- Expansive Free-Roaming Interactive World – Players traverse on horseback or foot through a living populated environment that stretches from the snowy mountains of Montana to the plains of Dodge City Kansas and the deserts of New Mexico where danger is at every turn.
- Extensive Variety of Missions – Experience an extensive variety of missions such as: wage war on horseback hunt for bounties play poker protect ladies of the night hunt buffalo assault a frontier fort.
- Broad Range of Gameplay – Multiple gameplay styles include: strategic gunplay and precision shooting stealth tactics and use of explosives. Embark on numerous side missions to master gun slinging and horse riding. Players can unlock secret weapons and upgrade skills and abilities to improve their weapon and equipment performance.
- Epic Storyline – Written by Hollywood scriptwriter Randall Jahnson (Mask of Zoro The Doors) GUN’s engrossing storyline and plot progression will transport players back in time to the lawless West where they encounter ladies of the night a murderous preacher and many other characters.
- Experience the Brutality and Gritty Lawlessness of The West – Players battle their way through a harsh visceral and unforgiving landscape that portrays the West as it really was. They can act as a gunslinger protecting righteousness or seek retribution as they face resistance fighters local lawmen renegade soldiers and vengeful Native Americans.
- Authentic Weapons – Encounter authentic gunslingers of the time and utilize a multitude of authentic weapons such as: six shooters shotguns Gatling guns flaming arrows hatchets and dynamite.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor