Genre: Adventure; Tactical
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; LAN; Internet; System Link
Release Date: 3/23/2004
Inspired by the world of Tom Clancy; Pandora Tomorrow features a story line so real you can feel it. Tension-filled stealth action springs from a compelling and original plot that’s so realistic it could’ve been ripped from the headlines by scriptwriter JT Petty who penned the original Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell.
- Understand the characters: In this sequel favourite characters like Sam Fisher and Irving Lambert return unveiling even more about their personal histories in this character-driven story line. The cast of new antagonists includes the highly dangerous Suhadi Sodano an Indonesian guerilla leader whose beliefs are sound but whose methods are barbaric. And then there is Norman Soth a CIA-trained mercenary. Is he deep under cover or a traitor working for the enemy? You’ll also encounter Douglas Shetland the director of a private military corporation and an old acquaintance of Sam. And there’s so much more to discover …
- Immerse yourself: Revolutionary lighting shadowing animation physics and sound effects are pushed to the limit to create a universe so tightly woven that the line between reality and gaming starts to blur. High-resolution cinematics amazing sound design and top-quality voice-overs give Pandora Tomorrow a unique movie-production quality.
- Show off your moves: Now more than ever Sam relies on his moves. In this sequel to the original Splinter Cell circumstances demand that Sam use his agility and athleticism to avoid detection and death. In fact the level design demands them. Use a half-split jump to reach a ledge. Zip line across an open courtyard. Grapple along the side of a building and SWAT-turn to bypass open doors unseen.
- Strap on the gear: Based on prototypes currently in development and gadgets out on the field Sam Fisher’s high tech gadgets and tools will have you well-prepared for some intense stealth action.
- Challenge your friends: Enjoy evolutionary multiplayer gameplay online.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor