Genre: Action; RPG
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Developer: Bethesda Softworks
Release Date: 6/7/2002
1 in stock
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic; open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Your actions define your character; and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins’ guild; and they take out a contract on you. Impress them and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind. The end result is the most open-ended RPG possible – one with an infinite number of possible paths through the game.
- Open-ended world allows you to follow the main plot from beginning to end wander off in search of adventure in any way you see fit or any combination of both.
- The Elder Scrolls Construction Set ships with the game and allows you to create and import plug-ins that extend gameplay almost indefinitely with new items characters dungeons and areas to explore.
- Stunning visuals with full day/night lighting effects realistic weather effects fantastic spell effects and incredibly detailed creatures characters and landscape.
- Customizable interface allows information windows to be hidden resized and manipulated with simple drag-and-drop functionality.
- World is centered around you. All the other characters change their perception of you based on your actions allowing you to experience the world as an evil character or noble do-gooder with realistic repercussions and results.
- Balanced gameplay ensures that thief magic user and fighter classes enjoy equal benefits and status in the world and that no one class enjoys an unfair advantage over any other.
- Hundreds of locations to explore in the wilderness including caves ruins dungeons and more.
- Unique spell system allows you to combine any spell effects you’ve learned and fine tune their power range effect and more to allow for an infinite number of spells.