Genre: Adventure; Shooter
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; Internet; System Link
Release Date: 6/21/2005
Gaming’s notoriously naughty squirrel; Conker; arrives on Xbox with a bang in an all-new Xbox Live-enabled team-based shooter ‘Conker: Live and Reloaded.’ Featuring intense deathmatch and campaign storyline modes via Xbox Live and System Link; ‘Conker’ allows players to compete as one of six combat specialists across multimission campaigns covering Old War and Future War. The warfare promises to deliver the nonstop action; humor gratuitous violence and innuendo for which ‘Conker’ is famous.
Also included is the critically acclaimed single-player game ‘Conker’s Bad Fur Day(r)’ completely recreated for Xbox with stunning graphics and unparalleled attitude.
- Team-focused story-driven Xbox Live gameplay. Team-based gameplay is the heart of this shooter which pits the Noble Squirrels against the Evil Tediz. Players can choose from a variety of scenario-based missions featuring two distinct and unique campaigns — Old War and Future War. Each mission features its own distinctly challenging gameplay mode. Campaign storylines composed of multiple missions played progressively bring an innovative and fresh approach to team-based shooters and support up to 16 players on Xbox Live.
- Elite squad formation. Players can choose from six character classes Skyjockey Long Ranger Grunt Demolisher Thermophile and Sneeker each with signature weapons and abilities. In ‘Conker: Live and Reloaded’ the composition of a team gives it strategic and tactical advantages and implications.
- Xbox Live. Team-based gameplay innovative campaign storylines and distinctive humor all make for a great experience on Xbox Live. Online players strategize cooperate and communicate as a team in campaign mode or venture out solo against buddies in deathmatch. Players can earn medals rise through the ranks secure unlockables and download new maps.
- Massive arsenal for maximum carnage. Devastating weapons include camera-guided rockets an acid thrower and loads of grenade types. Players can operate five types of vehicles — Sky Steed Mule Bomber R-Hog Toad Jeep and Tankus — and equipment such as anti-infantry sentries medi-guns and a snoop camera. Players have special abilities that allow them to disguise themselves or feign death and sneak up on unsuspecting foes to unload a demoralizing array of attacks.
- Raunchy twisted and irreverent world of ‘Conker.’ Over-the-top humor characters and gameplay dominate in every way with rude wit lewd innuendoes and ridiculously graphic violence. The juxtaposition of the Squirrels and Tediz characters and their world is at the heart of the humor. The expressions exclamations and special effects bring out the true ‘Conker’ flavor.
- Wildly bizarre single-player adventure. The critically acclaimed single-player game ‘Conker’s Bad Fur Day’ is now on Xbox fully recreated with amazing graphics and enhanced profanity. The game is full of hilarious situations movie pastiches off-the-wall puzzles and crazy characters in an offbeat world including horny bees voluptuous sunflowers singing piles of poo and even Death himself.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor