Developer: TOSE Co.
Release Date: 10/20/2009
2 in stock
The best-selling fighting videogame franchise returns to the virtual ring with the most authentic; entertaining and portable simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring innovative new gameplay controls; an engaging Story Mode and an extensive array of unlockable content WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers a compelling experience unique to the Nintendo DS. It’s your world now.
- NEW GAMEPLAY CONTROLS … Streamlined controls take advantage of the DS directional pad eliminating use of the stylus. In addition a brand new reversal system is now handled through simple button commands.
- COLLECTIBLE CARD SYSTEM … Earn a variety of collectible cards through winning matches and completing objectives in both Play and Story Mode. These cards which can be traded wirelessly with other players provide in-game power-ups arenas Superstar profiles and more.
- STORY MODE … Take created Superstars on a journey through all three brands earning new moves and customization parts along the way. Experience story-driven action training mini-games cut scenes and extensive interaction with Superstars and Divas.
- BACKSTAGE BRAWLS … Take the action outside the ring in 14 unique areas including parking lots locker rooms and more. Unlock the areas by successfully completing various achievements in Story Mode.
- AMBULANCE MATCH … A new addition to the franchise Superstars will attempt to lock their opponents in an ambulance to win the match.