Developer: TOSE Co.
Release Date: 10/20/2009
The best-selling fighting videogame franchise returns to the virtual ring with the most authentic; entertaining and portable simulation of WWE programming to date. Featuring innovative new gameplay controls; an engaging Story Mode and an extensive array of unlockable content WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 delivers a compelling experience unique to the Nintendo DS. It’s your world now.
- NEW GAMEPLAY CONTROLS … Streamlined controls take advantage of the DS directional pad eliminating use of the stylus. In addition a brand new reversal system is now handled through simple button commands.
- COLLECTIBLE CARD SYSTEM … Earn a variety of collectible cards through winning matches and completing objectives in both Play and Story Mode. These cards which can be traded wirelessly with other players provide in-game power-ups arenas Superstar profiles and more.
- STORY MODE … Take created Superstars on a journey through all three brands earning new moves and customization parts along the way. Experience story-driven action training mini-games cut scenes and extensive interaction with Superstars and Divas.
- BACKSTAGE BRAWLS … Take the action outside the ring in 14 unique areas including parking lots locker rooms and more. Unlock the areas by successfully completing various achievements in Story Mode.
- AMBULANCE MATCH … A new addition to the franchise Superstars will attempt to lock their opponents in an ambulance to win the match.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor