Publisher: Seven45 Studios
Developer: Seven45 Studios
Release Date: 10/19/2010
The SixString Guitar Controller features Seven45’s proprietary technology that can distinguish and recognize gamers’ input all along the frets; making the guitar as easy to pick up and play as any other band game button controller. This technology means that; not only can players enjoy the traditional beat-matching gameplay that will be familiar to fans of the band game genre; but also a new mode that Power Gig introduces-the option to switch on chording or chord play. Chording presents the added challenge of playing the game using chords that require specific finger placement on the strings. The guitars also include all the guts of an electric guitar so players can plug their SixString guitars into any standard amp to jam with their friends.
Power Gig also includes the revolutionary AirStrike Drum Controller which gives gamers the most immersive drum experience available for a game by providing for complete freedom to drum with truly realistic movement and without the distracting sounds of peripherals already on the market. The AirStrike drum controller consists of two drumsticks and a small unit that rests by the player’s feet that features unique technology that can differentiate the right drumstick from the left. It is this recognition that allows gamers to play the drums with much more true-to-life movement than the drum game peripherals already on the market.This new engaging style of drum gameplay offers opportunity both for more creativity and more challenge. All of Power Gig’s instrument peripherals are also compatible with all major music videogames currently available.
Music industry superstars Eric Clapton Dave Matthews Band and Kid Rock have each entered into exclusiveagreements with Seven45 Studios to provide songs for Power Gig: Rise of the SixString. The deals mark thefirst time ever that songs from each of the three artists will appear as part of a band video game. Power Gigwill feature a robust song list featuring major label artists and emerging talent from the indie scene.
- The SixString Guitar Controller creates a more authentic gameplay experience through its use of real guitar strings rather than buttons.
- Allows for advanced modes of play that integrate real guitar playing and skills into gameplay that is both fun and entertaining.
- Outside of the game world the SixString is a fully functional electric guitar.
- The AirStrike Drum Controller allows for more true-to-life drumming movement made possible by unique internal technology that differentiates between left and right sticks during gameplay.
- Its original design provides a more immersive experience without the distracting sounds of peripherals already on the market; the AirStrike player only hears their input onscreen and no loud noise coming directly from the controller.
- Full band gameplay allowing up to three players one each on guitar drums and microphone
- Each of up to 3 players can take on the role of one of six heroic rockers as they embark on an epic quest to overthrow the oppressive headliner who has brought disharmony to the world of the game
- As players progress through the story of the game they will meet interesting characters learn how to harness and employ mystical power and discover who they truly are and what they are capable of in this unique world.
- Chording Mode introduces real power chords into gameplay giving players the tools to play the actual chords of the songs they are playing outside of the game.
- A robust mode that contains game tutorials tools and lessons that will help players better acclimate themselves to the peripherals of Power Gig the world of the game and real musicianship outside of the game world.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor