Genre: Platformer; Action/Adventure
Release Date: 11/11/2008
Rating: Everyone 10+
Throughout their adventure; players create their own abilities by building vehicles for Banjo to pilot over land; water and air. Vehicle parts; which range from simple devices such as engines and wheels to more unusual equipment such as springs and egg guns; are earned and collected throughout the game. Players use their imagination to combine parts in any order to create whatever vehicle they choose. LOG’s challenges have one goal; but players’ choice of vehicle and tactics will determine how they get there. By exploring worlds and solving puzzles players both young and old will be rewarded with more advanced and diverse vehicle parts in their quest to defeat Grunty once and for all.
With the power of Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts’ brings an entirely new experience to the console and takes the franchise to a whole new level of enjoyment. High-definition graphics user-created content and online gameplay are just three of the many advances people of all ages and skill levels will discover as they embark on their adventure.
- An adventure that starts with your imagination. If you can imagine it you can build it in the Mumbo’s Motors easy-to-use workshop. Then put your creation to the test as you take on Grunty in your quest for Spiral Mountain. Unlike other games where the player progressively picks up new skills or abilities at points pre-determined by the game’s creator ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts’ puts the power of improving Banjo’s abilities into the hands of the players as they build vehicles that allow Banjo to progress through the game. Vehicle parts include a wide variety of body panels engines wheels wings propellers fuel and weapons plus many more weird and wonderful gadgets such as floaters Mumbo Bombos and the versatile sticky ball from which players can design and create anything from a simple object-carrying truck to a space-age flying saucer. Once you’ve designed your creation give it the finishing touch by painting it and choosing a suitable name before Banjo jumps in and pilots it into action.
- Customizable experience. With more than 100 contraption parts and unlimited combinations possible no two players will have the same experience in ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.’ By exploring the vast game worlds discovering hidden secrets and solving puzzles to win rewards players continually find more and more ways to customize and improve their contraptions creating an unprecedented level of user-generated content for a 3-D platform adventure game.
- Fun right out of the box. Don’t worry if you aren’t the world’s greatest inventor or want to skip the workshop and get straight to the action because ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts’ comes with a fully loaded experience right out of the box. Pre-built vehicles are included so players can jump right in and get started with many more contraptions available for purchase throughout the adventure using the in-game currency system of musical notes.
- Engaging storyline and entertaining characters. Two of Rare’s most beloved characters have returned from retirement making their debut on Xbox 360. To win the deed to their homeland and prevent the evil witch Gruntilda from developing it into tower blocks and malls Banjo and his best friend Kazooie battle over land sea and air against their longtime rival. Familiar faces such as Mumbo Jumbo Bottles Captain Blubber and the Jinjos are also back to lend a hand along with an equally colorful cast of new friends and foes. Look out for Trophy Thomas Piddles Lord of the Games and Grunty’s mechanically menacing army of Gruntbots.
- Enjoy alone or with friends. ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts’ offers complete single-player and multiplayer experiences. You can play through the adventure alone in the single-player campaign or play with friends in competitive or cooperative challenges on your own or in teams.
- Fun for everyone. Xbox 360 is the home to the best entertainment experiences for everyone. With ‘Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts’ Xbox 360 continues to build its impressive lineup of content that appeals to people of all ages and types.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor