Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar San Diego
Release Date: 4/12/2005
Rating: Everyone 10+
1 in stock
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the quintessential racing game for any true aficionado of the automotive and racing lifestyle. Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the only game to offer a full range of street vehicle culture including over 50 fully customizable licensed vehicles. The full spectrum includes import tuners; motorcycles and luxury rides all of which are fully customizable in both style and performance. Compete head to head with the best and most stylish racers in 3 of America’s premier cities; Detroit; Atlanta and San Diego; each with multiple living and breathing neighborhoods. Now; through the combination of Rockstar San Diego’s technical prowess and DUB’s notoriety as the pulse of the automotive lifestyle world; we are poised to once again push the boundaries of speed and style well beyond anything ever seen before in racing game.
- There will be over 50 licensed vehicles in the game â€“ ranging from cars and trucks; to bikes.
- Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition will represent America’s obsession with cars and bikes of all classes.
- Some of the automotive industry’s premiere brands included will be Cadillac; Mercedes; Ducati and many more.
- All the vehicles will look leaps beyond anything we’ve ever created before.
- Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the only racing game to offer both cars and bikes.
- All of the licensed vehicles will visually show an enormous degree of damage unlike any other racing game.
- Color shift. In addition to being able to tune the base color to anything you desire; you’ll also be able to add up to 5 additional custom highlight colors.
- Licensed body kits from the industry leaders; which give the ability to customize the look of a car with infinite possibilities.
- Leading rim companies represent styles that will span an assortment of rides; from tuner cars to luxury rides.
- Each rim will be fully 3D modeled â€“ they will not be just a texture.
- Midnight Club 3 completely overhauled the graphics engine.
- Distinct neighborhoods from suburbs to downtown will be represented in painstaking detail.
- Race anywhere; the cities are huge. There are dozens of ways to win any race.
- There are tons of side roads; shortcuts; jumps and infinite possibilities of what might be happening on the streets.
- The overall speed of this game has been significantly enhanced from Midnight Club II.
- Distance detail has been greatly enhanced.
- Eight player online racing on both PS2 and Xbox.