Genre: Action/Adventure; Sandbox
Release Date: 11/13/2007
4 in stock
The first game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD; when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness; the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players; assuming the role of the main character Altair will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin Master the skills tactics and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks strike without mercy and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments Experience a living breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension – total freedom Eliminate your targets wherever whenever and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed historically accurate open-ended environments. Scale buildings mount horses blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century featuring life-like graphics ambience and the subtle yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay intuitive control scheme realistic interaction with environment and a fluid yet sharp combat mechanic.