Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Developer: Dontnod Entertainment
Release Date: 6/5/2018
With immortality come sacrifices
Prowl the disease ridden streets in Vampyr – a darkly atmospheric Action/RPG from the studio behind ‘Remember Me’ and ‘Life is Strange’ developed using Unreal Engine 4.Set in early 20th century Britain during a bout of the lethal Spanish flu the streets of London are crippled by disease violence and fear.
In a completely disorganized and ghostly city those who are either fools desperate or unlucky enough to walk the streets lay prey to Britain’s most elusive predators: the Vampires.
Emerging from the chaos a tormented figure awakes; as the player itis you who determines how to harness your new powers by specializingin deadly versatile RPG skill-trees that change the way you play.Recently turned into a Vampire an eminent doctor tries tounderstand his new affliction. His quest of intuition discoveriesand struggles will be filled with death and drama while he attemptsto stem the irrepressible thirst that constantly drives him to takehuman lives.
As you cling to what remains of your humanity your decisions will ultimately shape the fate of your hero while searching for answers in the coughingfoggy aftermath of the Spanish Flu.
- Explore a darkly atmospheric early20th century London during the worstplague in human history.
- Play a tormented and powerfulVampire learning the rules of his newcondition. A man of science a beast of thenight: Your toughest battles will be withinyourself.
- Build your own combat style througha wide range of crafted weapons andpowerful Vampire abilities to defeat a largeand unique bestiary.
- Choose your fate: Moral choices willshape the story â€“ how human could aVampire be when he must feed?
- Feed to sustain yourself by hunting humanprey: your choices will shape the wayyou evolve the story and inevitably affectthe lives of London’s survivors. In yourhands lie their futureâ€¦
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor