Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Fox Interactive
Release Date: 11/19/2001
Mr. Burns is up to his greedy ways again. Burns has purchased the Springfield Transit Corporation for $1 million and has jacked up the fares in an attempt to gouge the citizens of Springfield. Instead of paying outrageous fares; people are opting to drive everywhere; and the streets have become jammed with angry commuters. From Mo`s bar to the nuclear power plant the good people of Springfield are now engaged in all out ‘road rage.’ It is up to the citizens to earn enough money to buy back the Transit Corporation and return peace to the city.
The Simpsons Road Rage™ blends renowned Simpsons wit and edge-of-your-seat racing action to create a fun reckless and riotously funny arcade-style driving game. In this new interactive Simpsons episode players can take control of one of 22 of their favorite characters including Apu Barney and Marge as they embark on the wacky but skill-based missions. In order to earn enough money to buy back the Transit Corporation from Mr. Burns gamers must drive through the city picking up passengers and taking them where they want to go. Players must drive like hell crash through obstacles dodge traffic or bash their way through passengers and cargo before time runs out.
- 35 Simpson characters featuring voices from the TV show
- More than 100 landmarks in 12 themed neighborhoods in a go-anywhere ‘Virtual Springfield’ city
- Bonus system rewards players of all skill levels and lets players choose which characters and cars they want to unlock
- Story mode allows for 40 to 60 unique passenger deliveries plus seven mini-bonus deliveries
- Sunday Driving Mode lets players pick up passengers and explore Springfield at their own pace
- Radical Toon Renderer™ technology provides authentic Simpsons animated look Radicals H-line technology maintains the 2D animated look of the show in the new 3D environment
- Variety of terrain including hills jumps shortcuts mountains and forests creates an unpredictable commute
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor