Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: Bandai Namco
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 2/24/2005
After the completion of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 a fierce battle betweenfather and son unfolded at Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters. Jin emerges as the victorin this battle and continues to defeat Heihachi his grandfather â€“ but spares bothKazuya and Heihachi’s lives in honor of his mother who loved peace. Soon after Jin’sdeparture a swarm of Jacks arrive at Honmaru and begin to attack Heihachi andKazuya â€“ and in order to escape Kazuya thrusts Heihachi into the swarm of Jacks. Agreat explosion destroys Honmaru and a man watching from afar reports ‘HeihachiMishima is dead.’
While many presume the death of Heihachi Mishima will end the reign of MishimaZaibatsu an announcement is made for the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament with anunknown replacement to Heihachi leading the organization. The fight begins.
- STUNNING GRAPHICS: A completely new graphics engine delivers the mostbeautiful fighting game experience on the PS2.
- VARIETY OF CHARACTERS: Play as one of many characters including threenew characters â€“ Asuka Kazama Raven and Feng Wei.
- REALISTIC ENVIRONMENTS: Interactive beautifully realistic environments witha variety of destructible objects pump up the action. See the characters inside theinferno of flames and in the soft moonlight in the fields.
- BONUS ACTION/ADVENTURE GAME: An action-adventure game unfolds aside story to Tekken amidst action-packed fighting sequences.
- CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS: Use your fight money to customize yourcharacters â€“ with accessories like beanies glasses different costumes and more!
- ENDING MOVIES FOR EACH CHARACTER: Beautifully rendered CG moviesfor individual characters bless you when you reign as the champion of theTournament.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor