Release Date: 10/25/2001
Out of stock
Supercar Street Challenge lets you design; build; and race your own dream car. You can choose from nine licensed supercars to race down the streets of London; Paris; Monaco; Los Angeles; Munich; Rome and Turin. Put your driving skills to the ultimate test in single-player competitions and in two-player races.
- Create and Race Your Own Supercar – Customize your dream car in the Steve Saleen Styling Studio blending multiple body shapes to create dozens of designs. Determine engine placement aerodynamic accessories paint color and body look.
- Drive Nine Licensed Supercars – Burn rubber in elite vehicles designed by the world’s premier car manufacturers: the Saleen S7 Lotus Concept Vehicle M220 Callaway C12 Fioravanti F100 Zonda C12-S Vision Industries K/2 Bertone Pickster Rinspeed E-Go Rocket and the Pontiac Concept GTO.
- No Limits Street Racing – Speed through interactive destructible environments on 23 courses in seven cities: London Paris Monaco Los Angeles Munich Rome and Turin. Careen fender-to-fender down alternate routes and shortcuts. Plus enjoy real-to-life rain and lighting effects (including night racing).
- Multiple Modes of Play – Go for victory in single-player competitions (Quick Race Championship and Time Attack) and in two-player head-to-head racing (Versus Split-Screen and Supercar Challenge). Multiple replay modes let you review your races and learn new strategies.
- State-of-the-Art Game Engine – Enjoy realistic physics and advanced competitor AI plus next-generation gameplay via the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system’s capabilities–from incredible graphics and animation to effects such as motion blur and lens flares. The PC version takes full advantage of 3D computer graphics capabilities.