Release Date: 10/25/2001
Supercar Street Challenge lets you design; build; and race your own dream car. You can choose from nine licensed supercars to race down the streets of London; Paris; Monaco; Los Angeles; Munich; Rome and Turin. Put your driving skills to the ultimate test in single-player competitions and in two-player races.
- Create and Race Your Own Supercar – Customize your dream car in the Steve Saleen Styling Studio blending multiple body shapes to create dozens of designs. Determine engine placement aerodynamic accessories paint color and body look.
- Drive Nine Licensed Supercars – Burn rubber in elite vehicles designed by the world’s premier car manufacturers: the Saleen S7 Lotus Concept Vehicle M220 Callaway C12 Fioravanti F100 Zonda C12-S Vision Industries K/2 Bertone Pickster Rinspeed E-Go Rocket and the Pontiac Concept GTO.
- No Limits Street Racing – Speed through interactive destructible environments on 23 courses in seven cities: London Paris Monaco Los Angeles Munich Rome and Turin. Careen fender-to-fender down alternate routes and shortcuts. Plus enjoy real-to-life rain and lighting effects (including night racing).
- Multiple Modes of Play – Go for victory in single-player competitions (Quick Race Championship and Time Attack) and in two-player head-to-head racing (Versus Split-Screen and Supercar Challenge). Multiple replay modes let you review your races and learn new strategies.
- State-of-the-Art Game Engine – Enjoy realistic physics and advanced competitor AI plus next-generation gameplay via the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system’s capabilities–from incredible graphics and animation to effects such as motion blur and lens flares. The PC version takes full advantage of 3D computer graphics capabilities.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor