Genre: Action; Platformer
MultiPlayer: Same Screen
Release Date: 5/24/2010
In 2007; Super Mario Galaxy took the world of video games by storm. Now this first true Mario sequel in years re-energizes the franchise with new levels and new power-ups. Plus this time Mario gets to team up with his dinosaur buddy Yoshi who adds new possibilities to the gravity-defying game play. It’s everything you love about the first game and more.
- Mario collects stars as he travels from galaxy to galaxy. Every level is new but the game retains the charm sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario’s history. Mario works his way through the various levels sometimes upside-down sometimes floating from place to place.
- On some stages Mario can find an egg smash it open and hop onto the back of Yoshi. Yoshi can use his tongue to grab items and shoot them back at enemies or to snag attach points and swing across chasms.
- Yoshi has an interesting diet. When he eats a Dash Pepper he gets so hot and frenzied he can run up steep inclines and vertical walls. When he eats a Blimp Fruit he inflates like a balloon and floats to new heights.
- New power-ups include a drill that Mario uses to tunnel through the planet’s surface all the way to the other side of a planet.
- Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor