Release Date: 5/4/2007
Based on Sony Pictures Entertainment’s Columbia Pictures’ upcoming feature film; Spider-Man 3 allows players to experience the actions of heroic red-suited Spider-Man and; for the first time ever; his darker; more mysterious black-suited persona. Set in a larger; dynamic; free-roaming New York City; the game gives players the freedom to choose their own gameplay experience through multiple movie-based and original storylines; fully integrated city missions and performance rewards including improved speed; combat maneuvers and agility. In Spider-Man 3; players draw upon Spider-Man’s completely revamped combat abilities as they protect the city and defeat nemeses using expanded aerial fighting finishing moves and dynamic webbing during missions and epic boss battles.
- Welcome to the dark side – For the first time ever control the legendary black suit which magnifies Spider-Man’s strength agility and durability. Punish your enemies with explosive new attacks and incredible upgrades including fearsome room-clearers. All this power comes with a price though as players will find the black suit harder and harder to control. Will you be strong enough to make a heroic choice before your quest for vengeance turns the city against you?
- Let freedom ring – Go anywhere at any time in a larger dynamic free-roaming New York City and get involved in whatever you want whenever you want. Players decide how to proceed through the game and set their own goals. Should Spider-Man follow a plot twist switch to an alternate storyline fight off crime waves that threaten the city or explore vast interior and underground locations? You decide.
- The city is your playground – From towering skyscrapers to the vast new subterranean sewers and subways Spider-Man must patrol all of New York. Three criminal gangs and variety of Super Villains will be competing for your attention taking hostages stealing cars harassing citizens and creating havoc. Will you be able to save everyone?
- Don’t let the city go to the dogs – Three vicious gangs have laid claim to the boroughs of New York and must be taken down. As Spider-Man brings these criminals to justice the crime rate will drop in that section of town and city life will return to normal; if he doesn’t the streets will turn to chaos. These super thugs won’t go down without a fight though. Their advanced AI will surround Spider-Man grapple him call in reinforcements and do everything they can to retake their territory.
- Everybody was kung-fu fighting – Redesigned from the ground up the all-new combat system empowers players to perform suit-specific attacks and combo chains to defeat their enemies and complete challenges and missions. New animations combos and finishers make punch kick and web attacks more effective than ever while executing ground and air maneuvers.
- Super Villains galore – Experience multi-stage dynamic boss battles against the headlining villains from the movie as well as a host of legendary comic book foes who all take advantage of their environments their minions and the large-scale destruction that their superpowers cause in trying to defeat Spider-Man.
- Go go gadget – In addition to faster web-swinging certain events and environments open up additional Spider-powers for you to control. Using Spider-Man’s web abilities he can catch falling objects including people and debris fix hazards like broken train rails barricade doors and even slingshot from the tops of buildings for increased speed and huge air.
- Spider-Man is growing up – As players master Spider-Man’s powers through natural progression and completion of missions and challenges Spider-Man gains ability enhancements including improved web moves swing skills and amazing melee combos.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor