Genre: Action; Platformer
Publisher: Sega of America
Release Date: 2/20/2007
Sonic brings his trademark speed and attitude to the Nintendo Wii in his first solo adventure since 1991. In Sonic and the Secret Rings; Sonic finds himself in the colorful and vibrant world of the Arabian Nights tales. There he embarks on his most outrageous journey to date through an expansive 3D world brought to life with realistic water reflections; light bloom and lifelike physics.
The story begins with Sonic turning the pages of the classic book ‘Arabian Nights.’ Suddenly he is visited by the tale’s central character the Genie who reveals that the last several pages of the book have mysteriously gone blank. This mystical being grants Sonic the ability to travel into the book’s world. Armed with his signature speed Sonic sets off on an adventure to retrieve the missing pages and set the world of the Arabian Nights back in order.
Sonic and the Secret Rings makes custom use of the innovative Wii remote to create a truly immersive gaming experience. Mimicking the energy and movements of Sonic players actively perform specialized moves with the controller bringing their stamina and wide range of motion into the action! Players will hurtle Sonic forward by rotating the controller from side to side and perform combo moves with a flick of the wrist. This combined with a dizzying sense of speed will quickly draw players of all ages into the action!
- Fast frenetic gameplay with Sonic in constant motion. Taking full advantage of the Wii controller players perform a variety of physical movements that actively advance Sonic combat enemies and perform special moves! Tilt the controller left or right to avoid obstacles swing the controller forward to destroy enemies or perform many other motions to advance the game!
- Exotic settings and creatures inspired by the Arabian Nights tales. The unique and lustrous features of Persia offer a vibrant backdrop to Sonic’s speed!
- Branching paths for extensive gameplay variety and replayability.
- New Sonic moves. With the controller’s exclusive features utilize new moves such as ‘boost’ and ‘catapult.’ Players will feel and enjoy Sonic’s speed in entirely new ways!
- A variety of mini-games for up to four players. Work up a sweat using the Wii controller in a variety of ways in the home party games! With more than 30 exciting party games enjoy playing the mini-games with friends and family!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor