Genre: Action; Shooter; Strategy
Developer: Zipper Interactive
MultiPlayer: LAN; Internet
Release Date: 8/27/2002
2 in stock
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs places you in the role of an elite SEAL commander whose team is asked to fight terrorists in more than 16 of the most deadly missions ever. With more than 30 weapons; intense training and unparalleled skills and tactical maneuvers at your disposal we can only warn those who dare challenge the U.S. Navy SEALs!
- Confront deadly enemies with the most skilled Special Ops force ever assembled including collaboration with (Russian) Spetznaz and (British) SAS groups.
- Battle the world’s terrorists in 12 intense missions including operations in Brazil Russia Albania and Algeria.
- Command and strategize with SEALs and other special operations forces with a SOCOM headset or USB headset (for PlayStation 2) (sold separately).
- lead your SEAL team in single player mode or exchange fire with and against up to 16 total players via enhanced online gameplay – including five mission types clan challenges 22 playable maps Rank Insignias friends lists and the ability to call in air strikes.
- Association with Naval Special Warfare Command ensures realistic SEAL gameplay and mission designs.