Genre: Action; Platformer
Developer: Sucker Punch
Release Date: 9/24/2002
1 in stock
Sly Raccoonis a vibrantly animated caper starring the charming and wry; charismatic thief; Sly Raccoon. Born into a family of the world’s greatest thieves; Sly is given; on his eighth birthday; the Thievius Raccoonus; a family heirloom that is passed down from generation to generation containing all of their best-kept secrets and thieving techniques around. Later that evening; a gang of ruthless villains broke into his harmonious home. As Sly watched; the intruders overpowered his father as they stole the Thievius Raccoonus splitting it ways and each taking a piece of this legacy with them.
Ten years later Sly is out to steal the Thievius Raccoonus back and reclaim what is rightfully his. . He enlists the help of his gadget genius pal Bentley and his big eager friend Murray and the trio embark on a quest to restore honor to his family’s name
- A completely innovative and unique game adventure that blends realistic physics in richly detailed animated worlds.
- A crafty and charming bandit determined to become the world’s best thief Sly Raccoon is a clever colorful and witty new character for PlayStation 2.
- In addition to the charismatic Sly Raccoon gamers will meet an entire eye-popping family of loveable and not-so-nice characters all with fluid actions that will provide amusing entertainment for hours on end.
- A blend of realistic physics in richly detailed toon-shaded worlds. As one of the world’s greatest thieves gamers will enjoy smooth seamless gameplay and animations. Watch as this cartoon world comes to life with a depth and dimension unlike any other.
- Deep interactive environments using triple pass polygonal rendering for lighting and effects add mood and ambiance to a uniquely stylized look. Shadows spots lights building details and special effects take on a whole new look.
- Gamers can choose from a variety of gameplay options including stealth platform vehicle boss and mini-games. Stealth and smarts are required as you sneak through the day and night…rooftop chases narrow escapes dodging security guards and ninja-like jumping…through windows doors and across buildings.
- Multi-tiered gameplay including primary secondary and tertiary objectives provide additional challenges for gamers.
- Sneak around in five unique hideouts while trying to recover the Thievius Racoonus including Ice Underwater Bayou Venice and Industrial.