Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive
Developer: Double Fine Productions
Release Date: 10/11/2011
Out of stock
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster is an uplifting and funny; family adventure game playable on Kinect for Xbox 360. Players join favorite Sesame Street characters Elmo; Cookie Monster; Oscar; Grover and all new characters as they discover a long lost children’s book titled Once Upon a Monster. As they read; they join the action to become part of a living storybook adventure; helping new monster friends with their problems by exploring the book chapter by chapter; page by page. It features active co-op gameplay that is specially designed for sibling and/or parent-child co-play; and teaches social; emotional and other important life lessons through its colorful and whimsical gameplay.
- Fun Cooperative Experiences: Every activity is designed to be fun played by oneself but even more fun with a family member or friend. Drop in/out co-operative gameplay is ideal for parent-child or child-sibling co-play.
- Important Life Lessons: Players develop a personal and emotional relationship with the monsters in the world and are motivated to help them solve their problems and make their world a better place. Through social and emotional curriculum guided by Sesame Workshop the non-profit educational organization behind Sesame Street players discover how to make new friends learn cooperation and empathy solve problems face fears and appreciate similarities and differences…to name a few lessons.
- Living Storybook Adventure: The game is a guided exploration of a living storybook where players help their monster friends with problems all while interacting with enchanting and whimsical environments around them.
- New and Familiar Characters: Players can interact with their favorite Sesame Street characters as well as make new monster friends as they progress in their adventures.
- Broad Range of Games: A variety of entertaining and intuitive activities enable young kids to play easily with natural controller-free motions using Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Active Gameplay: Players can engage in fun and physical activities such as monkey-see-monkey-do playing instruments flying and running obstacle courses.