Publisher: Bandai Namco
Release Date: 4/2/2015
‘Ride’ is the game about bikes created for the people who love bikes. Boasting with the most loved manufacturers; the most beautiful street bikes on the market and exciting full throttle competitions. Travel around the world on tracks with a unique style.
- WORLD TOUR EVENTS: The World Tour is not a simple sequence of events; there is a final goal in the game lead your own rider to the apex of the world standings.
- Single Race: Up to 16 riders compete in a single race event on a specific track and in specific category of bikes.
- Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event made by 3 or more races in specific category of bikes.
- Time Trial: The player has a specific amount of laps to try to beat a time record signed on the event track.
- Track Day Challenge: The player has to overtake as many riders as he can before the times expires.
- Drag Race: This challenge is based on shifting gears at the right moment and reaching the finish line placed at the end of a long straight as fast as the player can.
- Endurance: This is a ‘tag’ mode in which two riders have to ride the same bike in turns in a long run race.
- QUICK RACE: The player is free to select the bike and the track he prefers and jump in a fast race with 12 different competitors.
- TIME TRIAL: No opponents on the track the goal of the rider is to achieve the best possible time.
- SPLIT SCREEN: Two players play on the same console in this split screen game mode.
- MULTIPLAYER: The basic structure of the online is the Quick Race in which up to 12 human players gather on a track and compete to reach the first position on the finish line. In the Championship Mode players set a number of races compete on their favourite tracks and collect points according to the position of the single events.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor