Publisher: Bandai Namco
Release Date: 4/2/2015
1 in stock
‘Ride’ is the game about bikes created for the people who love bikes. Boasting with the most loved manufacturers; the most beautiful street bikes on the market and exciting full throttle competitions. Travel around the world on tracks with a unique style.
- WORLD TOUR EVENTS: The World Tour is not a simple sequence of events; there is a final goal in the game lead your own rider to the apex of the world standings.
- Single Race: Up to 16 riders compete in a single race event on a specific track and in specific category of bikes.
- Championship: Up to 16 riders compete in an event made by 3 or more races in specific category of bikes.
- Time Trial: The player has a specific amount of laps to try to beat a time record signed on the event track.
- Track Day Challenge: The player has to overtake as many riders as he can before the times expires.
- Drag Race: This challenge is based on shifting gears at the right moment and reaching the finish line placed at the end of a long straight as fast as the player can.
- Endurance: This is a ‘tag’ mode in which two riders have to ride the same bike in turns in a long run race.
- QUICK RACE: The player is free to select the bike and the track he prefers and jump in a fast race with 12 different competitors.
- TIME TRIAL: No opponents on the track the goal of the rider is to achieve the best possible time.
- SPLIT SCREEN: Two players play on the same console in this split screen game mode.
- MULTIPLAYER: The basic structure of the online is the Quick Race in which up to 12 human players gather on a track and compete to reach the first position on the finish line. In the Championship Mode players set a number of races compete on their favourite tracks and collect points according to the position of the single events.