Genre: Fighting; FPS
Release Date: 3/23/2010
Out of stock
Red Steel 2 returns with an artistic style and flair created just for Wii. Set in a desert-bound; high-tech metropolis; Red Steel 2 is a revolution in the action-fighting genre; taking full advantage of the capabilities of the Wii MotionPlus accessory. Your movements are faithfully replicated on-screen; putting the emphasis on swinging; shooting and fun! With the ability of the Wii MotionPlus to sense the strength of a swing you will literally be able to make an impact on your adversaries through power and precision.
- Embody a lonesome fighter a man of few words with a shaded past full of mystery. Face various and increasingly stronger enemies and defeat challenging bosses in epic and intense fights.
- Visit various locations through a remote mixed metropolis in the middle of the American desert where Eastern culture and Western culture have been smashed together into a hodge-podge jumble: Caldera. You will discover the game’s immersive background and environment as you make your way through the adventure.
- The Wii MotionPlus provides 1:1 recognition where the sword and gun movements are precisely replicated within the game. Slash the villains the way you want! Plus Wii MotionPlus measures the power of your swing. The harder you swing the Wii Remote the harder the sword swings in the game!
- Feel like a powerful master swordsman and gunslinger thanks to the first-person view that puts you in the middle of the action. Fight up to six enemies simultaneously and feel the power and freedom to use your sword or your gun at any time.
- Master numerous combos with your sword and your gun ranging from triggering exciting finishing kills parrying enemy attacks or even deflecting bullets with your sword!