Genre: Shooter; Tactical
Developer: Red Storm
Release Date: 9/6/2005
In this new episode; you lead Team Rainbow; the world’s most elite counter-terrorist unit; as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bioterrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organization. Used to protecting the lives of others Team Rainbow must now embark on a mission to fight and save some of their own.
The next Rainbow Six installment will build on the ingredients that have made the Rainbow Six® franchise a runaway success and will introduce new single player experience with a personal darker storyline state-of-the-art equipment and offer gamers the chance to play as two members of Team Rainbow: Ding Chavez the fearless leader of Team Rainbow and a new sniper role portrayed by Dieter Weber who must cover his team’s movement with deadly accuracy.
- Stunning graphics and ultra-realistic ‘ragdoll’ physics deliver staggering realism and spectacular close quarter firefights.
- PlayStation®2 uses a new Graphic engine specially developed by Red Storm Entertainment to reach unprecedented graphical & technical achievement for the most intense gunfights offered to PS2 owners.
- New elite operatives for the most captivating squad-based gameplay : 10 multinational operatives including Recon Electronics and Demolitions experts are available to help you to complete the missions as you command your 3 AI-teamates through Quick Order Interface or Voice Command.
- Superior multiplayer experience: One of the best multiplayer games ever returns with the classics: Adversarial & Cooperative modes through Split-Screen & on-line. Additionally exclusive mode make their appearance with:
- PlayStation® 2: New Rivalry Mode pits Rainbow operatives against trained mercenaries in objective-driven team-based adversarial gameplay.
- New Xbox® Live ‘Career Mode’ allows players to create their own operative improve their skills and acquire extra equipment in all-new objective-based missions.
- Increasingly intelligent enemy A.I.: With every mission enemies get more dangerous using tactics like flanking suppression fire and room clearing.
- New weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like motion trackers battering rams and the deadly MTAR-21 micro assault rifle.
- Tension-building sound effects: Creaking floorboards whispers and hostages begging for their lives hint that a threat lurks around every corner.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor