Developer: Creatures Inc.
Release Date: 11/1/2010
Playing as Pikachu; you must solve the crisis that has befallen a strange new place; the PokéPark. Along the way you’ll befriend key Pokémon as you take part in Skill Games and the many challenging Attractions to be found in the PokéPark.
Up until recently the PokéPark was protected by an item called the Sky Prism. But the Sky Prism shattered and its pieces were spread all across the PokéPark. In order to save this magical place you as Pikachu will need to explore the PokéPark and collect all of the Sky Prism Pieces.
PokéPark Wii: Pikachu’s Adventure is the first Pokémon adventure title for Wii. As well as pulling you into a deep and engaging action adventure story you will meet and talk to a wide variety of Pokémon.
As you work your way through the story you’ll explore various zones within the PokéPark each very different to the last. Whether in Beach Zone Iceberg Zone Lava Zone or Haunted Zone you’ll find various Attractions which comprise the main challenges in the game.
Each Attraction is a mini-game such as a footrace a test of strength or an obstacle course designed to test your skills to the max. Beating the high score in an Attraction is often a way of receiving a Sky Prism Piece. Shake and tilt the Wii Remote to fly swim and skate your way through a whole host of fun
- Rhyperior’s Bumper Burn – Pokémon fight on a stage. You have to try to push opponent Pokémon off the stage!
- Bulbasaur’s Daring Dash – What could be better than a Pokémon footrace! Shake the Wii Remote to accelerate.
- Salamence’s Air Ace – Shoot airborne targets while flying high in the sky during this intense shooting game! Hitting targets while controlling the Pokémon is a serious test of your skills.
- Venusaur’s Vine Swing – Timing is everything in this test of your vine-swinging skills. Get the momentum right if you want to achieve a long jump.
- Gyarados’ Aqua Dash – Race against the clock avoiding obstacles and using boosts to set the fastest time you can on this aquatic course!
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor