Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Games
Release Date: 11/13/2007
Rating: Everyone 10+
Everyone can compete at the highest level of street racing with Need for Speed ProStreet for the Wii. It’s no longer good enough to rule your neighborhood– you need to dominate on the global stage. Using intuitive and accessible controls; you’ll build the ultimate battle machine take it to multi-disciplinary showdowns and pit your skills and reputation against the world’s best street racers. This is your chance to prove that you have what it takes to be crowned the next Street King.
This year’s new Family Controls feature the ‘Go Button’ (the 2 button). Simply press the ‘Go Button’ and steer. The game will help you brake and accelerate maintaining the ideal speeds to make tight corners and giving it the juice to remain competitive. Sound too easy for you? Then try King Mode where you’re in complete control. Now everyone can compete no matter what their experience level.
Drag is back this year with a new and unique control scheme. Use the Wii remote just like a shifter on the floor of the car. Move it in intuitive gestures that mimic the act of shifting gears on a real car while hammering on the Accelerator (The A button) and watch your car rocket down the quarter mile.
Need for Speed ProStreet lets you taste the chaos and unbridled adrenaline of street racing. But pushing yourself and your car to the edge can lead to mistakes and this year those mistakes have consequences. Every scrape and scratch is a battle scar proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. Need for Speed ProStreet is the realization of the raw power visceral aggression and intense rivalry that embodies true street racing culture.
- No matter what your experience level you can still dominate the very best. Family Controls features three levels of assists as well as the new ‘Go Button’- one button that manages gas and braking so anyone can pick up and play.
- Becoming the Street King isn’t about winning one single event. You need to prove yourself in four distinct styles of racing. Unleash the power of the beast in a reinvented Drag mode. Master the art of control with Drift. Experience the intensity and rivalry of elite competition with Grip Racing. And take the ultimate test of speed and control with the all-new Speed Challenge.
- Mistakes have consequences. Damage isn’t just scrapes and scratches; three different damage states affect the car’s visual appearance as well as its performance.
- A host of new rendering technologies including detail mapping spectacular highlighting dynamic bloom and iris effects lense flares and 4x anti-aliasing raise the visual bar for Wii graphics. Watch as locations come to life with precise details and truly next–gen graphics.
- Witness the raw power and aggression of these cars as they burnout the most believable smoke ever seen in a Wii racing game.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor