Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Black Box
Release Date: 11/1/2006
Rating: Everyone 10+
Need for Speed Carbon takes handheld racing to a whole new level with all-new crew-based gameplay and an exclusive east coast open-world city. Settle an ongoing turf war by building an unstoppable crew; winning races against your fiercest rivals; and outwitting the cops. How you choose and manage your crew will be the difference between victory and defeat. The city is yours for the taking with Need for Speed Carbon the ultimate in handheld racing.
- Crew-Base Racing – Choose up to two wingmen from your crew to race with you and trigger their unique skills on the fly to dominate the opposition and give you the ultimate racing edge.
- Race and Cruise an Open World – Explore and race in a city filled with alternate driving paths diverse race modes and hidden secrets.
- Control the City – Win circuits sprints lap knockouts and other events on your rivals’ turf to take over the city one neighborhood at a time.
- Licensed Tunable Cars – Choose from more than 25 real-world cars – each uniquely equipped with realistic physics – and then customize its look and performance to suit your crew’s style.
- Customize Your Crew and More – Chose a unique graffiti logo for your crew select your signature crew color and load a custom soundtrack.
- 4-Player Ad Hoc and Infrastructure Wireless Gameplay – Challenge friends wirelessly in the same room or across the country to four-player circuit races.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor