Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Black Box
Release Date: 11/17/2006
Rating: Everyone 10+
The battle for the city is won in the canyon as Need for Speed Carbon immerses you in the world’s most dangerous and adrenaline-filled form of street racing.
For the first time in a Need for Speed game build a crew and race in an all-out war for your city against rival crews and opposing car classes. You’ll risk everything to take over rival neighborhoods one street at a time.
Each crew member has unique skills that you trigger during races to give you the winning edge over opponents. Call on a Blocker to create a distraction and slow down other racers or a Scout to lead you to shortcuts on the track.
As the police turn up the heat and force the races to the outskirts of the city the battle ultimately shifts to Carbon Canyon where territories and reputations can be lost on every perilous curve.
Use your creativity to design your crew’s cars with the revolutionary new Autoscuplt™ car customization tool that gives you the power to turn every vehicle into the car you’ve always wanted. Represent your car class your crew and your streets in Need for Speed Carbon the next revolution in racing games.
- Survive the Canyon: Leave the streets to battle rival bosses in the canyons outside the urban center. All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve where one wrong turn could cost you more than the race.
- The City Is Yours for the Taking: Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon.
- Customize Your Dream Car: The revolutionary new Autosculpt™ car customization tool gives you the power to design and morph your car in every way imaginable.
- Represent a Class: Affiliate with the Tuner American Muscle or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels. A new physics model makes each car handle and drive differently.
- Build Your Crew: Strategically choose your crew members and use their skills on the road and in your garage to help you win races and customize your cars. Designate any member of your crew as a wingman and trigger his special skill to knock out your rivals.
- Over 50 Real-World Licensed Cars [confirm # is accurate]: Every car is tuneable so you can customize their look and performance to suit your crew.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor