Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 10/31/2014
Our fans spoke; we listened. NBA LIVE 15 arrives with the most photo-realistic visuals in franchise history and 500+ core gameplay improvements delivering a truly fluid; fun and authentic basketball gaming experience. Reimagined visuals drop you courtside alongside the biggest stars. See the intensity on a player’s face as he nails a game-winner; or the frustration of a heart-wrenching loss. With all new real-time physics in the paint every drive; post move and collision can be the highlight of the night. Add into the mix best-in-class online game modes and LIVE’s Synergy Sports partnership and you’ll never miss a beat during the NBA season with new content updated daily all season long.
- Physics in the Paint – For the first time in franchise history real-time physics are applied to every action under the rim. Every dunk layup drive post move and collision result in one of more than 100 new physics-driven animations bringing unpredictability and physicality to the most-trafficked area on the court. Players can now mix it up in the paint adding a new dynamic of physical play around the basket.
- Ultra-Responsive Controls – Passing shooting and dribbling have all be refined with enhanced controls designed to be more responsive and crisp. Freestyle passing opens up numerous options for behind-the-back passes no-look balls and more while new on-the-move dribbles create more opportunity for freestyle offense. Take every opportunity to score with triple the dunks layups and signature shots alongside refined timing to make shooting feel more consistent and rewarding. New onscreen feedback also lets you know when a particular player is in range for a shot as well as the quality of the look. After a jump shot the new shot timing indicator also provides instant feedback on your release.
- Get Up and Down the Court – Smarter teammate AI means players will work to get themselves open and run the floor in transition. Orchestrate unstoppable half-court sets or run your opposition out of the gym. Contextual one-button motion plays will call the appropriate play at the perfect time simplifying the offense and providing the best chance to score.
- Defensive Dominance – Utilize new defensive moves and maneuvers to contain the NBA’s most-explosive players. Employ shades denials slide steps and more to frustrate your opponent and turn up the physicality with contextual bumps and jostles to throw him off his game. It’s easier than ever to stay in front of your man and play smothering defense.
- Photorealistic Players – Extensive head scanning and several new body types allow NBA LIVE 15 to showcase the most realistic player models ever. See the joy and anguish on the faces of superstars as they realistically react and emote to the action on the court. Signature celebrations bring the game’s biggest stars to life and add a human element fans crave.
- Hit the Lights – New imaged-based lighting showcases the newly scanned player faces jerseys shoes accessories and more in the best way possible creating a truly next-gen experience. Every asset is always shown in the best possible light literally.
- Learn LIVE – Join NBA All-Star Damian Lillard as he teaches you how to play NBA LIVE 15 while also recounting his own path to the League. Utilize new tutorials and drills to enhance your game with Lillard as your personal coach and mentor. Players can return to the tutorial at any time to brush up on the fundamentals or head into an open gym for 1-on-1 or 5-on-5 practice sessions to perfect advanced skills.
- Bigger and Better Moments – The fan-favorite LIVE Season mode returns with more BIG Moments and more ways to play. New Hot Spot Challenges task players to replicate real-world plays as closely as possible for the highest scores and featured monthly events will provide fresh in-game challenges not after an NBA matchup but during it.
- Ultimate Achievement – Create a powerhouse squad composed of both modern stars and all-time greats in LIVE Ultimate Team. Play games to earn coins and acquire new packs or head to the brand-new auction house to snag that last elusive player you need to round out your team.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor