Developer: Rainbow Studios
Release Date: 2/17/2004
Rainbow Studios; creator of ATV Off Road Fury and Motocross Madness; returns to their heritage of motocross by developing the definitive next generation MX game. MX Unleashed is a unique blend of racing and freestyle that provides a realistic experience where the rider is now affected by real-world forces. Players can race through 50 unique tracks and explore six open worlds. Highly optimized graphics offer incredible eco-systems and texture resolution. In MX Unleashed players can select authentic gear and equipment from the top manufacturers in the world; set records; play mini games race a helicopter – do it all on the power of a dirt bike!
- Amazing Physics Engine – Completely new motocross physics engine. Animation of both rider and bike produces a ‘rag doll’ feel that is altered by real world forces such as landing hard on a jump hips swinging around a turn and a realistic clutch system.
- More Than 50 Tracks – Supercross Series nationals and freestyle courses are highly optimized graphically showing off a terrain texture resolution full of entire eco-systems and environments.
- Innovative Freestyle Mode – Diverse worlds set in a variety of locations time and weather conditions allow for endless exploration and a variety of mini-game challenges. Race a helicopter or locomotive find hit points and exploit runs.
- Career Mode – A top 100 seeded career mode introducing 14 separate amateur semi-pro and professional race leagues. Incredible Sound – Authentic sound engine differentiates lifelike 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. Fully licensed music soundtrack from top recording artists.
- Multiplayer – Players can compete against friends in both racing and freestyle modes. Split screen LAN support and Internet play using TCP/IP.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor