Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 2/22/2005
Level the playing field with the EA SPORTS™ Hitter’s Eye in MVP Baseball™ 2005. With unprecedented control of your at-bat; the ability to move in the batter’s box and the power to read the pitch; master the art of hitting and own the plate with an unprecedented offensive toolbox. Along with an enhanced Dynasty Mode™; you can take complete control of the team with the all-new Owner Mode. Make key financial decisions off the field; dictate ticket and concession prices and much more. On the field; make your run for the pennant beginning in a fully featured Spring Training Mode where you can try out your up and coming stars in a series of exhibition games. With all-new unlockable legends; classic stadiums; uniforms and head-to-head online play*; MVP Baseball 2005 is the most fun; polished; innovative and authentic baseball simulation ever created.
- EA SPORTS™ Hitter’s Eye: An all-new visual indicator allows the hitter to pick up the pitch the moment it leaves the pitcher’s hand. Admire a sweet swing or learn from your mistakes with an all-new enhanced EA SPORTS Hitter’s Eye Replay where you can detail analyzes and attain feedback on your last swing.
- Own the Plate: Change your position in the box to adjust to where the pitcher is working you or keep the defense honest with a bunt for a hit.
- Precision Pitching: Paint the corners or send a message with the new Precision Pitch Meter or catch runners napping with unparalleled pickoff control.
- Enhanced Big Play Control: Make an underhand toss to the pitcher as he sprints to cover first slide around a tag at home and make user-controlled stretches and dives. While leading off base exercise your reflexes by beating pickoff throws with the all-new manual leadoff control.
- Build an Empire: Control every aspect of your organization in all-new Owner Mode. Create your line-up based on player progression during Spring Training or help build player attributes by competing in a variety of mini-games.
- All-New Create Ballpark: In Owner Mode build a pitcher’s paradise or a hitter’s dream. Will you spend your earnings to upgrade your ballpark or to sign that key free agent who could bring you a championship?
- Expanded Minor Leagues: Advanced Single A squads and additional stadiums have been added to round out the list of teams available in the minor league system.
- EA SPORTS Online*: Available for the PlayStation®2 console PC and now on Xbox Live™ users can run the bases against the best online players – anytime anywhere. With new quick tournaments and alerts for important EA SPORTS online events see if you can earn badges and trophies to help jump levels in your online career.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor