Developer: Evolution Studios
Release Date: 3/6/2007
In the game; players will descend upon the MotorStorm Festival; a celebration of the alternative and extreme offroad racing culture. Throwing caution to the wind; players will take on a variety of racing fanatics and battle through chaotic action-packed tracks to try and become the Festival champ.
Capitalizing on its pedigree in offroad racing Evolution Studios has created a true next-generation gameplay experience that features smarter artificial intelligence (AI) real-time track deformation fully destructible vehicles and environments and stunningly detailed scenery. Tapping into the power of the PlayStation 3 MotorStorm will showcase cinematic effects such as motion blur depth-of-field and Hollywood-style ‘crash cams’ that replay spectacular crash sequences during a race.
- Attacking and Offensive Driving â€“ Players must not only try to win the race but survive against the other racers. Combat-like racing takes center stage as the vehicles are the weapons.
- Stunning Environments â€“ MotorStorm features amazing scenic environments that capture some of America’s most recognizable desert landmarks with wide-open plains harrowing cliff edges and tight canyon sections.
- Cutting-Edge Artificial Intelligence â€“ The A.I. will be able to analyze the race and surroundings and react in the most realistic manner possible. Not only will the competition try to win the race at all costs but the A.I. will react to situations realistically such as locating the best routes and changing the level of driving aggression based on player actions.
- Real-time Track Deformation â€“ Players will never experience the same track twice as each vehicle will carve up the track in varying depths making navigation of each lap different than the last.
- Real-time Audio Manipulation â€“ An entirely new in-game music experience where echo and reverb are filtered in delivering a unique ‘live’ music experience during each race.
- PLAYSTATION 3 – Greater processing power on PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray technology enables more immersive visuals and sound effects in MotorStorm heightening the chaos within each brutal race environment.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor