Publisher: Rockstar Games
Developer: Rockstar San Diego
MultiPlayer: Split Screen; LAN; Internet
Release Date: 4/12/2005
Rating: Everyone 10+
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the quintessential racing game for any true aficionado of the automotive and racing lifestyle. Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the only game to offer a full range of street vehicle culture including over 50 fully customizable licensed vehicles. The full spectrum includes import tuners; motorcycles and luxury rides all of which are fully customizable in both style and performance. Compete head to head with the best and most stylish racers in 3 of America’s premier cities; Detroit; Atlanta and San Diego; each with multiple living and breathing neighborhoods. Now; through the combination of Rockstar San Diego’s technical prowess and DUB’s notoriety as the pulse of the automotive lifestyle world; we are poised to once again push the boundaries of speed and style well beyond anything ever seen before in racing game.
- There will be over 50 licensed vehicles in the game â€“ ranging from cars and trucks; to bikes.
- Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition will represent America’s obsession with cars and bikes of all classes.
- Some of the automotive industry’s premiere brands included will be Cadillac; Mercedes; Ducati and many more.
- All the vehicles will look leaps beyond anything we’ve ever created before.
- Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition is the only racing game to offer both cars and bikes.
- All of the licensed vehicles will visually show an enormous degree of damage unlike any other racing game.
- Color shift. In addition to being able to tune the base color to anything you desire; you’ll also be able to add up to 5 additional custom highlight colors.
- Licensed body kits from the industry leaders; which give the ability to customize the look of a car with infinite possibilities.
- Leading rim companies represent styles that will span an assortment of rides; from tuner cars to luxury rides.
- Each rim will be fully 3D modeled â€“ they will not be just a texture.
- Midnight Club 3 completely overhauled the graphics engine.
- Distinct neighborhoods from suburbs to downtown will be represented in painstaking detail.
- Race anywhere; the cities are huge. There are dozens of ways to win any race.
- There are tons of side roads; shortcuts; jumps and infinite possibilities of what might be happening on the streets.
- The overall speed of this game has been significantly enhanced from Midnight Club II.
- Distance detail has been greatly enhanced.
- Eight player online racing on both PS2 and Xbox.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor