Developer: Rainbow Studios
Release Date: 8/14/2002
1 in stock
Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX™ 2 allows players to travel with Mat Hoffman; Mike Escamilla; Chad Kagy; Cory Nastazio; Joe Kowalski; Rick Thorne; Kevin Robinson; and Simon Tabron to eight cities across America. Players can perform thousands of tricks as they experience multiple modes of play: Road Trip; Wreak Havoc; HORSE and many multi-player split screen modes. Players can also build their own BMX course using the next generation Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX 2 course editor.
- Ride Like the King of BMX – Players can ride with the skills of the undisputed king of BMX – Mat Hoffman (10-time world vert champion) or ten other top pros including Mike Escamilla Joe Kowalski Chad Kagy Cory Nastazio Kevin Robinson Simon Tabron Ruben Alcantara Seth Kimbrough Nathan Wessel and Rick Thorne.
- Trick Morpher and Flatland Tricks – Manuals wall rides tire-taps grinds and air tricks can be ‘morphed’ to create new tricks on the fly. Mat Hoffman’s Pro BMX is the only BMX game to offer flatland tricks like the backpacker whiplash and hitchhiker.
- Custom Courses and Photo Scrapbook – Players can use the next-generation BMX Course Editor to create their own dream BMX courses with millions of different variations of ramps rails fun boxes and other obstacles. Players can now take control of the camera and snap photos of their best tricks and courses to keep in their own scrapbook.
- Multiple Modes of Play – Modes of play include Road Trip Free Ride Wreak Havoc HORSE including two player split screen featuring exclusive O2 ‘PUSH’ technology and several multi-player split screen modes.
- Road Trip Across America – Players can explore eight enormous free-roaming cities that come to life with helicopters boats cars and pedestrians. Full motion video and a nonlinear game progression with multiple tiers of objectives further enhance the road trip experience.