Developer: Artificial Mind And Move (A2M)
Release Date: 11/7/2008
Rating: Everyone 10+
1 in stock
Kung Fu Panda: Legendary Warriors video game takes fans on an all-new; awesome kung fu adventure. Playing the role of Po; Tigress; Monkey or Shifu; gamers must battle Tai Lung who is setting out to capture the Furious Five to harness their chi energy. The game lets players unleash acrobatic kung fu moves using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to chop kick and punch through hordes of opponents in an epic battle. Players can even invite a friend to join the action at any point in the pick-up and play co-op mode or challenge each other in the head-to-head or team-based multiplayer mode.
- Unleash awesome kung fu moves using gesture-based controls – Utilizing motion and gesture-based controls gamers perform acrobatic jump attacks wield weapons against foes or unleash powerful Chi Attacks by simulating customizable symbols featured on-screen.
- Battle alongside a teammate in co-op or versus mode – A second player can join story mode at any time allowing friends to defeat enemies together and progress to the final battle against Tai Lung. Additionally up to four players can compete in multiplayer versus mode in a variety of battle arenas.
- Play as your favorite Kung Fu Panda character – Learn to utilize the unique abilities and combat skills of Po Monkey Tigress and Shifu in an action-packed journey to protect the Valley of Peace from Tai Lung and his minions. Once the game is completed unlock one of over 16 characters in multiplayer battle mode.
- Unlock new playable characters with Wii-DS connectivity – The game supports interconnectivity between the Wii and DS allowing gamers to use the DS to unlock multiplayer content on any Wii console to share and experience the excitement with friends.
- Relive the humor and excitement of Kung Fu Panda – Fans will revisit the hilarious world of Kung Fu Panda experiencing new situations and quick-witted dialogue as they face-off against familiar enemies.