Genre: Flight Simulation; Simulator
Developer: Transmission Games
Release Date: 10/4/2005
With the attack on Pearl Harbor; the US military mobilized. Common men rose to the challenge and became heroes in the skies; seas and beaches of WWII’s Pacific Theater. Heroes of the Pacific is an epic WWII flight combat game that begins with the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor and unfolds in epic detail through the battles of Midway; the Coral Sea; Wake Island Iwo Jima and Guadalcanal.
You are the hero whose skill guts and determination will win or lose the war. Mastery of over 25 actual WWII aircraft is crucial as is maintaining focus in the thick of a 300 plane dog fight with planes exploding and smoke trails blocking views. Command a squadron of 32 AI planes work with friends through online connections or go it alone to achieve the battle objectives. Make it through alive while upholding integrity courage and American ideals to become a hero of the Pacific.
- Fight to the death in incredible aerial battles from WWII’s Pacific Theatre.
- Over 35 playable aircraft including Fighters Dive Bombers Torpedo Bombers and Bombers with more to unlock.
- Up to 150 planes in the sky at one time each with full AI and physics.
- 26 compelling and dramatic missions taken from real events of the Pacific campaign.
- Incredibly detailed plane and ship models with complex lighting and environment effects.
- Player controllable wingmen through a fast and innovative menu system.
- Two-player split screen multiplayer.
- Online play for up to eight players.
- Realistic environments including dynamic 3D water
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor