Genre: Racing; Driving
MultiPlayer: Internet; System Link
Release Date: 5/3/2005
‘Forza Motorsport’ is the first fully customizable driving simulator for Xbox. With authentic handling and damage physics; lifelike graphics; and realistic tuning options; ‘Forza Motorsport’ brings the automotive experience to life. Feel the pride of owning more than 200 models from automakers such as Nissan; Honda; Ferrari; Porsche; Tommy Kiara and over 40 other manufacturers. Players express themselves with endless visual customization options — choosing from 150 aftermarket brands; a million unique paint schemes and enough decals for every car imaginable — and then make their vehicles roar on the road with engine upgrades ranging from turbo kits to engine swaps.
Gamers can take their custom collection of track monsters to the competition at famous circuits such as the Nurburgring Nordschleife Laguna Seca and Tsukuba or on the spectator-lined streets of New York City Tokyo and Rio de Janeiro. If the living room isn’t large enough players can take their car collections online for some real competition — even real deal-making in which gamers can buy and sell cars online — in the most seamless Xbox Live racing experience ever seen.
- Make every car yours. Collect more than 200 models from over 40 top manufacturers such as Mazda Nissan Mercedes-Benz Honda Chevrolet Ferrari Porsche Tommy Kiara and Mine’s. Trick out sports compacts with real-world body kits rims spoilers decals side skirts fender flares and hood scoops or add motorsport decals and team paint schemes to supercars GT racers and exotics. Transform production cars into racetrack monsters.
- Tune it up. Take your car to the garage and install alternative engines suspension kits bolt-on superchargers brakes rims racing slicks and more. Fine-tune gear ratios fuel-mapping forced induction pressure tire temperature and pressure and ignition timing for the ultimate setup.
- Experience the most technically advanced driving simulation on Xbox. Top automotive engineers teamed with experienced programmers to create an advanced physics engine for ‘Forza Motorsport’ that simulates authentic car performance. Cars incur damage and wear which affects performance. Advanced tire and suspension models respond to heat and pressure changes as well as weight transfer and aerodynamic load.
- Take online racing to the next level. From intense multiplayer wheel-to-wheel racing with up to eight gamers simultaneously to challenging individual bests and beyond ‘Forza Motorsport’ gameplay on Xbox Live will deliver innovations that reinvent the online racing experience.
- Learn and earn with ‘career mode.’ The debut of an online and offline ‘career mode’ features traditional competition with artificial intelligence (AI) to accumulate career earnings as well as the ability to earn money to ‘tune up’ your ride by competing with human opponents over Xbox Live.
- Build online car clubs and communities. Beyond head-to-head racing gamers can build car clubs of up to 100 Xbox Live gamers for worldwide car communities and team competition.
- Drive in gorgeous track environments. From the famously challenging Nurburgring Nordschleife to the spectator-lined streets of Rio de Janeiro race on meticulously designed tracks with an incredible sense of speed and realism.
- Develop an AI revolution: Drivatar technology. Train your own AI ‘Drivatars’ to use the same racing techniques you do so they can race for you in competitions or train new drivers on your team. DrivatarTM technology is the foundation of the humanlike AI in ‘Forza Motorsport.’
- Experience a graphical showcase on the most powerful console. Well-balanced reflections lighting and shadows tie together highly detailed cars and smooth-edged environments. Camera effects such as blooming lens flare heat shimmer light rays depth of field and haze create TV-quality presentation. Unique road textures surface irregularities persistent oil and skid marks and scraped walls deliver an incredible sense of speed.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor