Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
MultiPlayer: System Link
Release Date: 11/18/2003
Taking place two years after Yuna’s fateful journey to defeat Sin; the once chaotic world of Spira has gone through a massive transformation; entering a period of ‘Eternal Calm’. The people of Spira now shun the teachings of Yevon and have opened their arms to former foes; the Al Bhed and the use of machina. The Machine Faction aims to propagate the use of machina in Spira; going as far as renaming ‘machina’ to ‘machines’ to remove the stigma. However; even with the peaceful life they now lived there is emptiness in Yuna’s heart that is keeping her from moving on as the others have.
One day Yuna obtains a mystical sphere that contains imagery of what might be the Blitzball player she thought was gone forever. Although Yuna isn’t certain that it is him or if he is even alive she’s driven to seek him out. Yuna needs closure to their unexpected parting even if only to find that she will never see him again. So begins her journey this is Yuna’s story.
- First true sequel to the renowned FINAL FANTASY series.
- First mission based FINAL FANTASY allowing for non-linear gameplay.
- Playable characters are female including the introduction of a new main character.
- A variety of new and unique job classes such as ‘Gunner’ ‘Lady Luck’ ‘Berserker’ and the atypical ‘Songstress’ have been incorporated into FINAL FANTASY X-2.
- For the first time in FINAL FANTASY characters can switch job classes in the heat of battle utilizing the newly created ‘Garment Grid’.
- Stunning transformation sequences rivaling the summoning of aeons in FINAL FANTASY X.
- A return to Active Time Battle (ATB) speeding up the pace of battles.
- More dynamic movements in battle previously unseen in FINAL FANTASY titles.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor