Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Release Date: 12/20/2001
Immerse yourself in a world that has been devastated by a mysterious force known only as ‘Sin’. Human existence teeters on the brink of extinction when Sin willfully destroys cities and lives. Final Fantasy X makes history by being the first Final Fantasy installment to integrate voiceovers into a majority of the story scenes. Along with a special effects system known as the ‘Facial Motion System;’ this feature breathes new life into the characters; story and the Final Fantasy series itself.
- The first Final Fantasy game for the PS2.
- The first in the history of the Final Fantasy installments to integrate voiceovers into a majority of the story scenes.
- Features a special effects system known as the ‘Facial Motion System’ which adds subtle facial expressions to characters in real time.
- Fully 3D environments that seamlessly integrate real-time movement with boss battles allowing players to wander an area and engage in fights on the same screen.
- Newly designed battle system that integrates traditional Final Fantasy battle elements with a unique Sphere Grid character development system.
- Life-like high-polygon motion-captured characters designed by renowned artist Tetsuya Nomura.
- Enchanting musical score written by famed composer Nobuo Uematsu with tracks featuring a distinct Japanese Okinawan flavor.
- All new side quests and minigames such as the underwater sport of blitzball and a monster arena.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor