Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 9/27/2011
FIFA 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine; a physics engine built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience the way real-world footballers challenge each other for the ball; win possession; and test each other physically. Enjoy an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every collision. Players feel more resilient; push and pull during the fight for possession and recover from light challenges more easily.
Revolutionary gameplay innovations make FIFA 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new Precision Dribbling creates a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for better control in tight spaces more time to make decisions on attack and more control over the pace of the game. Defending has been re-designed to make it as skilful and meaningful as real-world football with all-new Tactical Defending where positioning and intercepting passes are as important as tackling. Tactics and timing are crucial.
CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence a self-awareness that enables them to behave and make decisions based on their own skills and tendencies and gives them the aptitude to understand the strengths and weaknesses of teammates in every situation. Transformed to look and feel fresh and new from pre-match to final whistle FIFA 12 delivers an authentic Match Day experience faster and easier navigation and over 500 officially licensed clubs. Additional features will be revealed in the months ahead.
- Player Impact Engine-Two years in development the new physics engine is built to deliver real-world physicality in every interaction on the pitch. Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact. Players feel more resilient on the ball push and pull during the fight for possession and recover from light challenges more easily preserving their natural momentum.
- Pro Player Intelligence-CPU players have been infused with self-awareness and aptitude enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates. Players who possess exceptional vision for example will see opportunities for through balls that other players won’t. Real Madrid’s Kaká will be more likely-and quicker-to pick out a run from a teammate farther away than a player with poorer vision. Additionally teams will vary their attack based on the strengths of their players on the pitch and the weaknesses of opposing players creating a more authentic experience and greater variety of matches.
- Tactical Defending-Fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning intercepting passes and tackling at the right moment. Tactics and timing are crucial.
- Precision Dribbling-Enjoy new ways to take on opponents more time on the ball to make decisions and complete control of the pace of the game. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces on the wings and even while fending off an opponent.
- True Injuries-The Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode. Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn’t fully healed.
- New Presentation-Matches now have a real-world broadcast look and feel. Dramatically improved lighting more authentic crowds and a new default camera make every game feel special.
- Easier Navigation-Redesigned menu system for fast and easy navigation featuring customizable Main Menu based on arena player Virtual Pro and favorite club.
- Complete Authenticity-Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15000 players.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor