Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 9/29/2016
1 in stock
Powered by Frostbite; one of the industry’s leading game engines; FIFA 17 delivers authentic; true-to-life action; takes players to new football worlds; and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion. FIFA 17 immerses you in authentic football experiences like The Journey; a brand new cinematic and narrative-driven mode where you will live your professional football story as Alex Hunter; a touted prospect about to make his debut in the Premier League. In gameplay; complete innovation in the way players think and move; physically interact with opponents; deliver set pieces and attack using new techniques let you own every moment on the pitch.
- POWERED BY FROSTBITE: One of the industry’s leading game engines Frostbite delivers authentic true-to-life action takes players to new football worlds and introduces fans to characters full of depth and emotion in FIFA 17 for the Xbox One PlayStation 4 and PC.
- New Football Worlds: Frostbite delivers even more detail into the worlds of FIFA 17. Experience all new environments like tunnels locker rooms the manager’s office and the team plane.
- Authentic True-to-Life Action: Frostbite powers a truly immersive story-driven experience that embeds you in football and lets you live through the emotion of the sport on and off the pitch.
- Characters full of Depth & Emotion: Frostbite delivers heightened realism for characters on and off the pitch. This leap in fidelity unlocks exciting new opportunities for telling stories and delivering engaging experiences for every player.
- EA SPORTS PRESENTS: FIFA 17 THE JOURNEY: For the first time in the FIFA franchise live your story on and off the pitch as the Premier League’s next rising star Alex Hunter. Play on any club in the Premier league for authentic managers and with some of the best players on the planet. Experience brand new worlds in FIFA 17 all while navigating your way through the emotional highs and lows of The Journey.
- Plot: We’re on the verge of the 2016/17 season and you star as Alex Hunter a youth prospect in England at the start of his Premier League career. A prospect with obstacles to overcome a name that carries weight in football circles and a personal legacy to build. Standing in Alex’s way are big challenges on the pitch and difficult decisions off of it – now’s your chance to live The Journey and experience a side of football familiar to only those in the top flight.
- Who is Alex Hunter? A touted prospect Alex Hunter is on a journey to make his mark in the Premier League. Emerging as one of the best young prospects in the academy and bearing a recognized name in football the expectations are high and the opportunity is there for Alex to perform on the world’s biggest stage. Alex discovers at a young age that he too has the family talent and works hard under his grandfather’s tutelage to land himself in a position to achieve his dreams. It’s all in front of him now in the Premier League.
- Your Performance. Your Decisions. Your Story. In The Journey Alex Hunter’s Premier League career is defined by your performance on the pitch and the decisions you make off of it. Make critical decisions throughout the game that will change what happens next and how other characters react to you.
- Club Choice: Choose to play with any of the 20 Premier League Clubs of the 2016/17 season.
- Character Interactions: Answer questions from media and other characters that will shape your personality and journey along the way.
- Manager Objectives: Meet or fall short of manager expectations set for you ahead of each match. Your performance on the pitch can change your experience in The Journey.
- Traits & Attributes: Customize Alex Hunter’s on-pitch abilities as you receive points to increase your attributes.
- Authenticity StoryLines: The Journey will pull you through a true-to-life experience in the Premier League. It’s a cinematic world informed and influenced by real players personalities locations and events that take you players places they’ve never been.
- OWN EVERY MOMENT IN GAMEPLAY:
- New Attacking Techniques: New options in attack give players more ways to create chances and finish in front of goal.
- Driven Finish: A new shot mechanic lets players keep the ball low in any situation – finesse volley or simply slot it home.
- Downward Headers: Greater control in direction allows players to head the ball down making keepers work harder.
- Threaded Through Pass: Increase power on through balls and create new scoring chances with threaded through passes.
- Driven Goal Kicks: Start a quick counter attack by passing it out from goal with power and direction.
- Active Intelligence System: A brand new system introduces spatial analysis increases activity off the ball and changes the way players move read and react.
- Constant Spatial Analysis: Now every player analyzes the proximity of their opponents and the space around them to better find opportunities in attack.
- New Run Types: Smarter players and increased activity off the ball give you creative ways to open up the opposition including multiple-player runs fake runs staggered and stunted runs.
- Physical Play Overhaul: A transformation in the way players physically interact in all areas of the pitch. Control is now in your hands as you battle for space and possession by introducing a new mechanic (Physical Play button) which players can use to trigger physical play.
- Pushback Tech: U.S. patent pending technology brings innovations to trapping dribbling physics and defending to create true-to-life battles for position and the ball.
- New Physical Interactions: Player interactions come to life in realistic detail across the entire pitch including shielding goalkeeper collisions seal outs and many more.
- 360° Shield Dribble: New proximity-based shielding will help you fend off opponents and keep possession of the ball – players now understand where the biggest defensive threat is approaching from and step in front if the mechanic is played in time.
- Set Piece Rewrite: From free kicks to penalties to corner kicks inject personality and variety from every dead ball situation
- New Penalties: Move freely in your run up on the ball approach from different angles and at different speeds and put some personality on your penalties.
- New Corner Kicks: A new targeting system from corners lets you pick out teammates with greater precision and changes the way your teammates move off the ball as you deliver the pass.
- Free Kicks: Customize your run up on free kicks to create more variety in the spin and movement on the ball. You can now deliver shots like outside of the foot direct free kicks that bend around the wall.
- User controlled throw-ins: Walk the line to gain a better position on your throw send your opponent the wrong way with fake throws and throw it with pace to teammates.
- GAME MODES:
- Pro Clubs: In FIFA 17 Pro Clubs introduces the Player Growth System to deliver a comprehensive new way to develop your player. In addition FIFA 17 introduces Custom Kits and Crests which bring a new level of personalization to your Pro Club.
- Player Growth System: Player Growth has completely changed in FIFA 17. The new system is based upon your overall Match Rating and rewards teamwork and co-operation authentically re-creating real world football where teamwork is the most important aspect.
- Customization: Another exciting feature introduced in FIFA 17 is the opportunity to customize Kits and Crests for your Pro Club. Choose from 24 Kit templates available in FIFA 17 and add that all important Crest to your personal Kit to really feel like a part of the Club.
- Career Mode: FIFA 17 adds depth to your experience with new features that give you even greater control over your club’s season the option to compete in the J-League and fully rendered manager avatars roaming the sideline.
- Total Club Management: Receive new objectives to fulfill based upon your board’s priorities. Each team now has a unique personality which dictates the goals you’ll need to achieve in both the short and long term to succeed at your club.
- Financial System: FIFA 17 introduces Club Worth a rewritten and authentic club financial system with different sources of income and expense. You’ll now be able to see a detailed breakdown of your income from transfers loans match-day revenue media and merchandising.
- Managers: Powered by Frostbite managers are brought to life on the touchline for the first time in Career Mode. You’ll be able to choose one of 11 high-res managers to occupy the technical area which you’ll then see during gameplay.
- New League: The Japan J1 League is joining the list of leagues in which you’ll be able to compete in FIFA 17’s Career Mode.
- FIFA Ultimate Team:
- FUT Champions: The all-new way to compete in FUT 17. Each week qualify for the Weekend League and compete for in-game rewards. Consistently showcase your skill and climb the Monthly Leaderboards to earn some of the biggest in-game rewards and the opportunity to take your game to the world stage.
- Squad Building Challenges: Complete challenges and earn unique in-game rewards in all-new Squad Building Challenges. Test your squad-building skills by choosing from Basic Advanced or League specific challenges. Squad Building Challenges will be updated throughout the season.
- Offline Play a Friend: There are more ways to compete against your friends in FUT 17. For the first time ever your opponent can download their FUT squad to use in a local offline match. The couch bragging rights are at stake in FUT 17!
- FUT Kits: Designers and celebrities alike have teamed up to create new and exclusive kits for FUT 17. Stay tuned for more information on how fans will have more ways than ever to express themselves on the pitch in FUT.