Developer: SCS Software
Release Date: 12/16/2008
Deer Drive meshes hunting simulation with arcade style pick-up-and-play action and pacing for an exciting gaming experience. Deer Drive is the first deer hunting game that features two player simultaneous play. Additionally; Deer Drive features a multitude of gameplay modes; including four player party mode; true-to-life sound effects; passive and aggressive prey and a slew of hunting weapons.
- Arcade-style multiplayer action hunting on Wii for the first time.
- Pick-Up-And-Play: Lock load and take down some bucks. Just be ready to defend yourself from aggressive mountain lions bears charging moose and other dangerous situations.
- Multiplayer: Play head-to-head with a friend or with up to four players in Party Mode.
- Optimized to work with Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper accessory.
- Changing weather creates dynamic hunting conditions over varied terrain.
- Challenging for casual and hard-core players alike.
- Ethical hunting integral to the game
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor