Genre: Action; FPS
Developer: Digital Extremes
Release Date: 3/25/2008
Dark Sector thrusts players into the role of Hayden Tenno; a covert operative sent on a dangerous mission into Lasria – an Eastern European city on the brink of ruin that hides a deadly Cold War secret. In the midst of this mission; Hayden is attacked by an unknown enemy and infected by the Technocyte Virus – a brutal bio-weapon that twists it’s victims into mindless killing machines. Surviving this attack; Hayden finds that the Technocyte virus has granted him powerful; inhuman abilities unlike anything he has ever seen. Now; he must evolve with his powers survive and become a hero.
- Created by acclaimed developer Digital Extremes Dark Sector is a new and original 3rd-person action-shooter designed exclusively for next-generation gaming. A dark gritty experience packed with fast action incredible superpowers and an engaging story; Dark Sector represents the next evolution of action.
- All new all original action-shooter – Dark Sector introduces an exciting new world and characters to gamers. Throughout the course of the game players will witness Hayden’s transformation into something more than he was as he fights against the Technocyte Virus taking over his body and the effects it has on his psyche.
- Evolution powers – After infection by the Technocyte Hayden gains incredible superhuman powers – including the deadly bladed glaive that he can grow from his arm and use and throw with deadly accuracy. Hayden will grow with these powers as they evolve and become more powerful throughout the game
- Cinematic and immersive experience – Through the use of no HUD intuitive controls and a 3rd-person over the shoulder viewpoint; everything about Dark Sector is designed with the goal of keeping the player immersed in the game at all times focused on gameplay and not gameplay management
- Innovative multiplayer component – Dark Sector features an innovative and exciting multiplayer gameplay that will allow players to utilize the skills they have learned in the single-player game to excel in a competitive environment
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor