Developer: Nihilistic Software
Release Date: 11/13/2012
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified brings the classic Call of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go in the most intense handheld Call of Duty experience only on PlayStation Vita. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across popular modes along with the hallmark Call of Duty gameplay; including Care Packages; Create-a-Class; Killstreaks; Perks; and even Prestiging. Delivering an original fiction set within the Call of Duty: Black Ops universe; Declassified offers a complementary series of single player operations. With touchscreen and ‘Near’ features Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.
- Play up to 4v4 multiplayer gameplay on Wi-Fi on franchise favorite modes including Free-For-All Kill Confirmed Team Deathmatch and Dropzone all tailored for Vita.
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades and a variety weapons and attachments.
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages Challenges Create-a-Class Killstreaks Perks Prestiging XP and more.
- Complementary single player objective-based Operations along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
- Uncover the deniable operations that occurred between the original Call of Duty: Black Ops and this year’s upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- Featuring Near technology for multiplayer load-outs that also allows gamers to send friends a boost; and Touchscreen support for cooking grenades and melee bring the power of Vita to gamers.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor