Publisher: Sega of America
Developer: PlatinumGames Inc.
Release Date: 1/5/2010
Bayonetta is a cinematic; stylized action game from the famed creative mind of renowned game developer; Hideki Kamiya. The game’s protagonist is a graceful; gun-wielding witch with powers beyond the comprehension of mere mortals. Facing off against countless fantastic enemies in stylish yet action-packed combat Bayonetta uses outlandish finishing moves to take the action genre to a new level of excellence.
- Groundbreaking Gameplay — Bayonetta the game is all about action. From the controls to the finishing moves Bayonetta is positioned to be about pure action gameplay
- Hair: Her hair serves as the basis of her costume and also her attacks and powers. These manifest in different ways:
- Wicked Weave attacks – By pulling off the right combos (illustrated by the loading screens) you’ll summon large demon fists and feet to punctuate the combos. Great for fighting bosses and large groups of enemies
- Torture Attacks – Unleash gruesome devices such as the Iron Maiden Guillotine and more to finish off enemies and send them to hell by charging your Magic gauge.
- Climax attacks -To eliminate the upper ranks of her foes Bayonetta’s hair serves as a magical conduit to summon demonic beasts.
- Interchangeable weapons
- Upgradeable weapons -In addition to her four enchanted guns called Scarborough Fair she can unlock an array of weapons from shotguns bazookas and fiery claws
- Enemy weapons – Bayonetta can also battle with a variety of other weapons retrieved from fallen enemies
- Beast Within – Bayonetta calls upon primal forces transforming into various beasts (Panthers etc.) according to the situation.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor