Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: EA Sports
Release Date: 2/7/2006
Rating: Everyone 10+
Out of stock
The speed. The scoring. The spectacle. Experience the intensity and passion of the indoor gridiron for the first time with EA SPORTS Arena Football. All the big hits and non-stop passing thrills are brought to life as you’re put in the middle of the action from the season’s kickoff all the way to the ArenaBowl. Rediscover football and play the game in a new way with EA SPORTS Arena Football.
- Feel the Rumble – Big hits send players over the wall or if you miss a tackle you’ll be headed over the wall yourself.
- Be the Receiver – Take control and create your own route on the fly as you elude the opposing coverage for a big score with the all-new Control a Receiver feature.
- High-Octane Gameplay – Fast-paced high-scoring offenses dominate the league – light up the scoreboard with an all-out aerial assault using playbooks created by actual Arena Football League coaches.
- All-New Telemetry – For the first time ever in sports gaming instantly get real-time information about your opponent. An in-game telemetry system provides an immediate review of scoring history passing tendencies and player health allowing you to capitalize on your opponent’s weaknesses.
- Ironman Football – This is old-school football…six of eight players compete on both sides of the ball. Use the telemetry system to identify and replace tired players before they give up a big play.
- Experience the Excitement – The arena comes alive with fans fireworks and a rock-concert atmosphere.
- Revolutionary Kicking Game – Split the uprights from any location on the AFL® field with all-new analog kicking controls that give you total command over every kick.
- Become an AFL Great – Build an AFL powerhouse and take it to the promise land in Season mode or challenge the best players in the nation with head-to-head online play.
- Personalize Your Game – Create a dominant player and a customized team then take the league by storm.