Developer: Artificial Mind And Move (A2M)
Release Date: 7/24/2006
Based on Warner Bros. Pictures’ upcoming digitally animated family adventure The Ant Bully; Midway’s action / adventure videogame allows players to experience and explore the marvels of the insect world. Players will take on the role of Lucas Nickle; an outcast 10-year-old who turns his frustrations on the defenseless ant hill in his yard and its tiny inhabitants. In an act of justice; the wizard ant Zoc magically shrinks Lucas to the size of an ant. To earn his freedom Lucas must learn how to live among the colony and survive the perils of the insect world. As part of his incredible adventures; Lucas will experience the daunting scale of an ant living in a human-sized world. The player; as Lucas will evolve from ant bully to ant hero as he leads the colony in an epic life and death struggle to save the insect world from certain extermination.
- Zoc the Wizard Ant Hova the Nurse Ant Fugax the Scout Ant and Kreela the Forager Ant are all there to help Lucas in his quest to save the colony. Along the way he’ll also encounter the happy-go-lucky Beetle and fatalistic Glow worm as well as the nemesis of the insect world exterminator Stan Beales.
- Lucas will need to rely on ant-like skills such as stamina strength and climbing ability to survive in the dangerous environment. He’ll learn new abilities such as climbing on surfaces and lifting objects 10 times his size.
- Fight alongside ants against enemies of the colony including wasps termites and humans. Other enemies include pill bugs spiders earwigs fleas and mosquitoes.
- Experience aerial battles and thrilling dogfight sequences by controlling Lucas on a flying wasp and hang-glide safely from one location to another.
- Visit locations such as the Ant Hill Lucas’ House Lucas’ Yard the Broken Glass Garden Caterpillar Stables and the Frog Pond from the viewpoint of an ant.
- Gain new weapons armor and ammunition as you help Lucas evolve into an ant. Weapons include Lucas’ staff dart bow lava silk squirter and seed bombs.
- Using telepathy request the help of other ants using telepathy to overcome the navigational hazards of this tiny world. Lucas will be able to request ants perform larger tasks such as having a group of ants form bridges catapults and ladders to help traverse the environment.
- Encounter 18 different missions and boss fights inspired by the movie in your quest to become an ant and experience a wide variety of game play.
- Lucas can seek out and collect a series of goods that will help him throughout his adventureincluding sweet rocks honeydew fire crystals darts lava silk seeds and ammunition upgrades.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor