Genre: Action; Action/Adventure
Publisher: Telltale Publishing
Developer: The Fun Pimps
Release Date: 7/1/2016
1 in stock
With over 1.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download); 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre; with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Now; it comes to PlayStation 4 and XBox One for the first time. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead; 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter; survival horror; tower defense; and role-playing games. It presents combat; crafting; looting; mining; exploration; and character growth in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.
- Explore – Huge unique and rich environments offering the freedom to play the game any way you want.
- Craft – Craft and repair weapons clothes armor tools vehicles and more.
- Build – Take over a ruin or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead – the world is fully destructible and moldable.
- Cooperate or Compete – Includes two player split screen mode with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future.
- Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1200 unique building blocks in creative mode.
- Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.
- Choose – Play the hand-crafted huge Navezgane campaign world or dive back in with friends and play a new enormous randomly-generated world with cities towns lakes mountains valleys roads cave systems and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with over 300 locations that are mixed in endless world permutations.