Developer: Acclaim Studios
MultiPlayer: Split Screen
Release Date: 11/14/2001
Sega-AM2’s off-the-wall arcade smash; 18-Wheeler: American Pro Trucker; is rambling to the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube for one heck’uva pit stop! Get behind the wheel of a 60 foot long; 20 ton 18-wheeled beast and buckle up as you haul tail from New York to California and everywhere in between in the most intense joyride of your life. 10-4 good buddy–over and out!
- Exciting Arcade mode and tons of twisted minigames.
- Naomi-based technology plus the power of the PS2 provides unparalleled gameplay.
- Split-screen two-player Versus mode featuring four different raceways.
- Five over the top drivers each behind the wheel of their own unique rig.
- Down home’ audio from ho-down Country music to CB prompts and taunts.
- Multiple camera angles for maximum jack-knife action.
Case and Manual Only No Game, Case Only, Complete In Box, Game (May have Case and Manual), Game Case, Game Case (May have Manual), Game Manual, Game Only, Manual Only, New Sealed
Damaged, Excellent, Fair, Good, Poor