Genre: Action; Shooter
Developer: Eurocom Entertainment
Release Date: 11/4/2008
Out of stock
James Bond is back to settle the score in the Quantum of Solace game. Introducing a more lethal and cunningly efficient Bond; the game blends intense first-person action with a unique third-person cover combat system that allows players to truly feel what it is like to be the ultimate secret agent as they use their stealth; precision shooting and lethal combat skills to progress through missions. Seamlessly blending the heart-pounding action and excitement of the upcoming ‘Quantum of Solace’ feature film with the ‘Casino Royale’ movie; the title propels players into the cinematic experience of international espionage. Based on the renowned Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine that has been specifically engineered to immerse players in the Bond universe; the Quantum of Solace game delivers superior high-definition graphics reactive AI and visually stunning locations inspired by locales portrayed in the films.
- Be the New Bond – The Quantum of Solace game marks the first time players can become the dangerous and cunning Bond as portrayed by Daniel Craig in ‘Quantum of Solace’ and ‘Casino Royale.’
- Combat Variety – From silent take downs and sneaking through confined spaces to one-on-one shoot outs and large scale battles players experience a variety of gameplay that challenges them to think through situations and choose how they progress whether it’s through covert means or confronting enemies in full force.
- Advanced combat and Realistic AI – Players engage in both first-person and third-person gameplay that allows gamers to be Bond in unscripted battles against the world’s most evil villains and mercenaries.
- Cinematic Appeal – Filled with armed combat massive explosions and vertigo-inducing chases gamers are immersed in an authentic Bond universe and drawn into epic movie moments with theatrical camera angles split screen effects picture-in-picture sequences and amazing environments inspired by real world locations such as Montenegro Venice Bolivia and Austria.
- Unparalleled Bond Multiplayer Experience – Bringing James Bond to next-gen consoles for the first time gamers now have the ability to battle online in a variety of modes.