Genre: Action; Platformer
Release Date: 2/13/2002
Out of stock
Achille’s actions have led to the undead rising up from their graves and roaming the countryside angering The Grim Reaper. It soon transpires that Maximo and The Grim Reaper both have a score to settle with Achille so the two form a remarkable alliance to defeat their common enemy.
- More than 40 special abilities moves and power-ups to discover!
- Dynamic Changing Environments – With Achille’s drill breaking up the land the game playfields rise fall and collapse creating skill based challenges and obstacles.
- Progressive Character Customisation – Each player can customise his character with new skills and abilities. A wide variety of skill and weapon upgrades are available as Maximo progresses through the game.
- Unique Continue System – Players must collect spirits to earn ‘death coins’ that can be used to pay off the Grim Reaper and gain continues.
- Full 3D Worlds – Maximo lives and fights in an expansive fully realised 3D polygonal world. Level design allows for true 3D movement and interaction.
- Art developed by Famed Artist – All of the game characters were designed by Susumu Matsushita one of Japan’s leading artists.
- Classic Game Play – Maximo is a return to the classic thinking in game play design. It’s simple fun and highly addictive and can be enjoyed by players of all ages.
- Challenge Stages – Advanced players can gain additional challenge stages rewarding the player with new game play and added abilities.
- Tutorial System – The action doesn’t stop in order to teach new players how to play. Players will be instructed as the game progresses.